Disclosure PolicyThe Federal Trade Commission requires that I disclose any relationship I have between a product manufacturer or service provider when I write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines I operate under here at Topics in Radiography:
- If I link to a product or service, I sometimes receive financial compensation for each click on the advertisement or a percentage of profit for each sale made if readers make a purchase through clicking the link on my site.
- I display sponsored posts and guest posts in which I may receive a percentage of profits for sales generated through my viewers.
- Any guest or sponsored post opinions are not necessarily my opinions as the author of Topics in Radiography.
- If I am given a free product to review, I will declare that it was given to me for free and in turn, give it away for free to my readers by means of auction or contest.
- If I am paid to provide reviews for products and services, I will declare that I was paid to provide a review with the review post.
- I will be 100% honest with my opinions while writing reviews for products and services regardless of whether or not financial compensation is received for the review. Just because I receive payment to review a product does not mean I am obligated to say good things about it.
- No advertisers will influence the content, topics, or posts made on this blog.
- Any emails I receive may be used to do with as I please including publishing direct quotes to its entirety on my blog.
I hope this explains my terms and expectations for any potential affiliation agreement. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com.